U=U is a campaign to end the stigma for people living with HIV.
Research has confirmed that anyone living with HIV with an undetectable viral load cannot transmit the virus. Undetectable = Untransmittable.
Spreading this information can help minimize the stigma for people living with HIV. When HIV-positive individuals take their medication, they can achieve an undetectable viral load and live long, full and healthy lives without transmitting the virus to their children, their loved ones, or anyone they have sex with.
For more information on this campaign as well as scientific research to back it up, visit catie.ca, Canada's foremost source for research and HIV related resources regarding HIV, the U=U campaign, and Hepatitis C. Together we can help eradicate HIV stigma and stigmatized language.
- 8 oz., 50% USA cotton, 50% polyester
- Heather Sport Colours: 60% polyester, 40% cotton
- Made with 50% sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton
- Pill-resistant air jet yarn
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Double-lined hood
- Pouch pocket; matching drawcord
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Safety Orange is compliant with ANSI - ISEA 107 High-visibility Standards
- Gildan's manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
- Gildan’s Community Investment Program supports education, the environment, humanitarian aid and active living in the communities we do business in
Max decoration size 10"x10"
HOW TO MEASURE:
BODY WIDTH: Lay garment flat. 1” below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
BODY LENGTH: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to bottom of the front hem.
Clothing & Fabric Items:
Most of our apparel is decorated with professional grade eco-solvent full colour heat transfer vinyl. This is rated for 50 washes. Alternatively we use sublimation on some apparel; care instructions the same.
Washing Instructions: Turn garment inside out. Machine wash COLD with mild detergent. No bleach. Dry at low temperature. Do not dry clean. Do not iron directly on the design. Liquid fabric softener will shorten the life of the vinyl. Instructions apply to the decoration only, please also follow garment directions as well.